Wednesday, March 29, 2006

LinkedIn Bloggers Boost - Patsi Krakoff on Writing Ezines and Blogs

It's LinkedIn Bloggers Boost time - the project in which members of the LinkedIn Bloggers group focus once a week on one of the members' blogs, post something about it and link to it. This is my first "boost" and I will only post where I feel a benefit to my readers. I am just starting on trying to identify the best in coaching and I need your help. Tomorrow I will be listing some coach referral systems and then taking a break as I will be travelling for the next two weeks.

Patsi's blog is mentioned as a good resource in my previous post and I definately have this blog on my RSS feed with Feedburner. I find that it is a could source of some interesting trends. You might want to scroll down to enter the free ipod contest or check out articles that you can purchase to use in your own ezine. Patsi is always trying to expand her knowledge and resources in the area of communications - an area where we as coaches should also focus attention.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home