Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Resources: E-zines, Blogs and Coaching Groups

I realize that a lot may be missing so add your favourite resource to this list in the comments. I just posted what I have up on my own Resources page for coaches on my web. I am finding it too difficult to maintain. So I will be transferring some here on an ad hoc basis.


Blogs are the latest thing in coaching and I think here to stay. If you want to set up your own, I recommend that you check out some of the suggestions of Andy Wibbels.

Here are a few that I can like and love to recommend (including my own):

Don't forget about my own Coaching Debates which is broader and more general in nature. This is a Free Teleclass / Teleclass Forum.

The Organization Development Network also hosts an email list for coaching professionals, as the OD profession and the coaching profession work collaboratively to develop individuals, leadership and organization competence. It is not very active these days for some reason.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home