Monday, March 20, 2006

New Name - New Cutting Edge

A new colleague of mine said to me today . . . “So you were the one who did ‘The Coaching Debates’? Why did you stop? What a great concept.” There were good reasons that it went on hiatus, but perhaps it is time to resurrect the concept. It had the following principles:

We plan to validate ALL opinions no matter how extreme or out of the box.
We believe that this helps us to challenge our assumptions and paradigms.
Disagreement is fine by us. Although we may come across as wedded to a
particular position, in truth there is no absolute right or wrong. We are
interested in an exchange of ideas and opinions in order to stimulate
independent and critical thinking.

I want your thoughts, inputs, challenges and ideas. Please share with me the latest in coaching and I will post it here. I will list resources and anything else that might be of interest.

Thank you.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home