Thursday, April 10, 2008

Learning and sharing using Web 2.0 tools and techniques

Let's face it: technology is a big part of our lives. Is it controlling you or are you managing it? Here is a list recently complied of the top 100 social media tools. The list has been compiled from a cohort of learning professionals who shared their Top 10 Tools for Learning both for their own personal learning/productivity and for creating learning solutions for others. The author claims to have used 70% of the applications - I am not that far off myself. I actively use all of the top ten and have at least registered myself with many of the other social tools. Of course, I want to check out those with which I am not familiar. What does that say about me?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Pascale Cotton said...

Hello Roberta,
I read the article with interest, but where is the list???
All the best,
Pascale Cotton
http://expat-coaching.blogspot.com

5:42 AM  
Blogger Roberta Hill said...

With Blogger - the link (if there is one) is always in the title of the post!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home