Monday, April 21, 2008

Google Coaching Series on YouTube

Google has started offering coaching to most of their employees. They recently sponsored a
series of talks given by their coaches, and they have posted videos of their talks up on YouTube.
I haven't had time to review any myself so let me know what you think.

If you are interested, you can access them by going to YouTube.com and searching
for "Google techtalks coaching" or you can use this direct link or the
Title of this Post to get the listing.
There are currently six talks there.

Coaching Series: Accomplishing More By Doing Less
Coaching Series: Leading from Strength: Making a Difference
Coaching Series: What Tech Women Really Want
Coaching Series: Impactful Communication
Coaching Series: Create the Career You Want: A Non-Hyped App
Coaching Series: Advancing Toward Your Dreams & Goals

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Dellinger said...

I'm now not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while, studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I was on the lookout for this information for my mission. Anchor: How To Really Password Protect Folder.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home