Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trying to define what you do in coaching?

interested in the coaching process. I have been a fan of Nick Askew's Monday9am.tv since I discovered it a few years ago. Here is a mid-week film and description by Nick for all coaches, and those interested in the coaching process.

intangibly inarticulatable

OK - I made the word up. Inarticulatable. Spellcheck told me I was a fool. But I knew that.

The essence of the coaching process is intangible. Perhaps even 'inarticulatable'. But how amusing might it be to provoke an Englishman to attempt the impossible. A description with mere words.

Not a monday9am film but a Nic Askew commissioned film from earlier in the year. The point - to capture the subject (Simon Tyler) as he really is ... on film & with no place to hide. The edit was highly amusing to the me throughout.




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home