Thursday, July 13, 2006

Resources and Articles - Center for Creative Leadership

The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) sure has spent a lot of energy lately on coaching (as it relates to leadership - I suppose). I figure they recognize a hot topic (floavour of the month) when they see it. Do I sound a little skeptical - well I have had my disagreements with CCL in the past. That said, they put out some great material based on solid research - so who am I to complaint. Here is info on their latest issue.

A Deeper Look at Coaching: Meeting Your Challenges

A recent online poll conducted by CCL revealed some of the challenges leaders face in playing the role of coach to their direct reports and peers. Top on the list was "juggling the coaching role with other roles as a manager," "cultivating candor, trust and dialogue with the coachee" and "dealing with resistance to my feedback." This issue of Leading Effectively follows up on these and other concerns.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris at One Third More said...

Ah such a shame this blog is no longer running. All the best.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home